Saturday, July 15, 2006

Reason for the Previous Post

The reason for the previous post is, if you haven't guessed, that our air conditioner is broken. Some might respond that people lived for eons without air conditioning, but I counter that these people were unfortunate.

People lived for eons without lost of stuff that we now "need." If you want to take that line of argument, then I only ask that you not drive a car or take a bus anywhere. Watch flowers grow, but don't watch TV. Listen to the breeze, but don't listen to Brittney Spears.

Actually, that last one sounds pretty good...

Some people think that air conditioning has contributed to obesity in this country, for it keeps people idle and inside their homes instead of active and outside. I say B.S. I don't have air conditioning, and I'm obese, idle, and, whether I'm inside or not, I haven't the ability to be active. The simple act of typing this is making me sweat.

Still, you might disagree. Perhaps you think that sweating is good for me. Very well, then, continue with your Richard Simmon's routines to Little Richard tunes. Vote Democrat for "social justice." Vote Republican because you're one of the "moral majority." Either way, you're an idiot, and I'm still hotter than hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill of Rights