Sunday, July 30, 2006

About Madonna's Toilet


Apparently, Madonna demands a brand new toilet seat at each stop on a tour, that it remains wrapped in plastic until her arrival, and that it is destroyed upon her departure--so that no one tries to sell it on eBay. http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipc2?GT1=7702

Who would buy something contaminated with urine and fecal matter just because someone famous sat on it? I suppose that the answer to this correlates to those who have helped make American Idol such a popular show.


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:49 PM

    You are the most interesting adult I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clearly you've never seen the Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. two words: ABBA TURD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon:

    What do you mean?

    Cawfeeboy?

    What do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:29 PM

    Your blog amuses me.

    P.S. In case you have forgotten, I was in your SAGE class 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon:

    Of course I remember you. You still have one of my books, and your brother begged me to get rid of my Pampered Chef ice cream scooper because it had some kind of toxin inside of it.

    Be careful what you post in your replies, or else people will know that I'm a teacher, and they'll say, "That crazy SOB teaches our children? That's what's wrong with our education system!"

    Of course they'll say this while ignoring the fact that they never voted Libertarian, and that's the real problem. They're all disciples of Hamilton. Where's an Aaron Burr when you need one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Gee Shannon, way to give him guessing room.

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights