Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Curious George (W. Bush)


If scientists can ever read DNA the way that a person can read a book, I'm pretty sure that George W. Bush's reads like a Curious George book.

I can see it now, Curious George W. Invades Iraq, or Curious George W. Drafts a Budget, or Curious George W. Defecates on the Bill of Rights. (I believe that this last one is filed under non-fiction)

Dick Cheney would, of course, play the Man with the Yellow Hat: that ever inept master who can't seem to keep the little rascal out of trouble.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Why don't you move to Russia if you don't love the USA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't have to move anywhere to possess securely my natural rights to life, liberty, and property (i.e. Jefferson's "pursuit of Happiness," which he substituted for property out of fear that the world would see the American Revolution as a mere tax revolt.

    Before you assault me, answer why I should not have my rights wherever I may be.

    P.S.
    How many people believe the nonsense that the War for Independence was a mere tax revolt? How do they consider how much more we are taxed today by our current government, even though it is supposedly "of the people, by the people, and for the people"?

    (I say "supposedly" because I am not one of the people who consents to such a government). How dare you, Mr. Lincoln, deliver such words during a time in which you were fighting to deny a people the right to government of the people, etc. Nonetheless, I doubt that I would consent to it. I don't really see how I need governing: by monarch, congressman, or whatever form tyranny may take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:55 AM

    anonymous,

    Perhaps you should take a little more time in formulating the substance to your argument. If only there was substance; never mind, proceed with your inevitable idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right. Hell yeah! Screw with me and I'll sick Drew on you!

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights