Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Retraction (a rarity)

On my most recent post, I apologized if I offended anyone with my rhetoric. I would like to retract that apology.

You are the problem so long as you support injustice. The lesser of two evils is still evil, and if you support it than you are nonetheless a supporter of evil.

The crap of the deal is that I will have to endure whatever the majority decides. I am at the mercy of millions of minions. How's that for a political system? I am not a free man. I am a slave to both the government and the majority that elected it.

This is not the land of the free, nor is it the home of the brave (and you can check all of your Johnny Horton mock-patriotism at the door).

Now I know why the South seceded, and why they fought so hard and tragically for secession.

Damn you, Lee. Why didn't you listen to Longstreet?

1 comment:

  1. Biobandit pointed out to me that I did not actually apologize for anything in the previous post.

    I just checked, and he's right.

    Thanks 256, Biobandit.

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights