Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Ron Paul Hits the Nail on the Head

Bob posted this on Free Advice. It is awesome, though it made me a bit sad to once again hear from the man who should have been president.



If you haven't read the Austrian economists of whom Dr. Paul refers, you really need to do so. In my opinion, you should read them in the order in which he mentions them: Mises, Hayek, and finally Rothbard. Hell, while you're at it, check out some Bastiat and Menger.

And also, bar and I went rabbit hunting this past Saturday. I was successful. If he had a blog, then he could not say as much.

If you see him, then ask about when his dogs literally ran over the rabbit's carcass as they continued fruitlessly to follow its scent (minutes after I'd shot it).

How can you shoot a rabbit, you ask? It's easy, just lead them a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    I noticed that you failed to mention that my dog, Rufus, tracked the rabbit, jumped it, and pushed it for several minutes until it came so close to you that a blind man could have shot it with that shotgun of yours. I did not bag a bunny that day, but I was using a rimfire rifle. I shot one with a shotgun last month. And I shot a big deer the month before. Nah! nah!

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights