Friday, August 25, 2006

What I Hate Awards

I've been posting this blog for several months now. Although it hasn't even been six months, I'm ready to announce the candidates for the mid-year "Good Response" awards.

While this award involves no money or prize, other than the honor of having made consistently good responses for the past six months, it is the premier award for this blog.

The candidates are:

Golf Guy
Science Guy
Surrealist

Please respond to this post with your vote! Votes will be tallied whenever I feel like it, and they will be posted once I remember to do so.

If you would like to be recognized next Spring at the annual What I Hate Awards, please begin commenting regularly and intelligently.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Hey, one vote for the Golf Guy. Is this like American Idol where you can vote as often as you want?

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights