Friday, August 03, 2007

No recent Posts

Just in case you're wondering why I haven't posted recently, there are two reasons.

One is that, since I'm married with three children, I haven't as much time to myself as I used to have.

The other is that the news sucks.

Lindsay Lohan is in and out of rehab and trouble?

She's about as much news as the fact that Budweiser makes me fart.

A government funded project (in this case a bridge in Minnesota that collapsed) failed?

There are times when I'm not sure if I shouldn't just go to the bathroom after a Budweiser (just to be on the safe side).

Hugo Chavez loves Sean Penn?

Idi Amin thought that Hitler was a great man.

That's our news, folks. And you wonder why I haven't posted much!

By the way, I just burped, and I tasted some of the White Castles that I ate over two hours ago.

Now that's news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill of Rights