Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Fat Man Speaks

I am presently as heavy as I have ever been. I weighed in on Friday at a full three hundred pounds (gasp).

I find this unacceptable. I will not blame it on glands or anything other than my poor eating and exercise habits. No medical treatment is necessary at all. I can fix this, and I will. If I don't, then it is all my fault. Those who try to escape blame for their bodyweight are cowards, and I am not a coward. If this attempt at remedy fails, than my will alone is to blame.

Mark my words: 240 lbs by Labor Day; 220 lbs by Thanksgiving.

Of course, it is likely that I will become satisfied with my weight loss and resume the same bad habits that put me in large pants. Again, this will neither the fault of my body nor the fault of the diet. It will be a fault in my desire.

I hope very much to be able to claim victory over my urges. I will post occasional updates on this topic (hopefully to brag, of course).

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 PM

    How about posting a picture of the 300 lb Aristos and then subsequent ones at 240 and 220?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 PM

    I remember when you lost weight before. I kept finding myself looking around for the rest of you. Like you might have just hid an extra chin somewhere or something.

    But power to ya man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just not in a speedo for the love of God!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:05 PM

    I'll make a deal with you--

    You meet your goals, and I'll consider Hillsdale in my college plans.

    But really, good luck. :]

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights