Friday, June 01, 2007

Ender's Game

I recently read Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. This was the first book in quite some time that I completely devoured.

I've asked several peers if they've read it, and those who have agree that it is one of the best Sci-Fi novels ever written. I am pretty sure that when the end of the year comes, it will be Ender's Game that receives my nod for my best reading of the year.

Rumor has it that Wolfgang Peterson has signed on to create the film version. While I'm excited to see the film (supposedly to be released in 2008), I cannot help but lament in advance that even the most skilled director won't get it right.

2 comments:

  1. I read Enders Game a while back, it was really engaging. If you liked it you should check out "Armor" by J. Steakley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ender's Game blew my mind when I read it. What a cool book. The next two in the trilogy are good too, but neither has the charm of the first book. You should also read Ender's Shadow. It follows the same story but from the viewpoint of Bean. It is neat to see the same situations with a completely different interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights