Monday, January 15, 2007

Jack is Back!

24 returns with a furious four hour, two day debut. I cannot yet say if it is better than ever, but I stand in awe at the best show on television.

The only problem thus far is a philosophical one. By having the intel about the other weapons come from some of the prisoners in that illegal detention facility, it serves to justify fascism in defense of liberty.

Watch for a rising star. I don't see how Jack will be able to return for another season. He might make it physically, but the mental toll that he's taken over the seasons should be enough to reduce even a man of his magnitude.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Now it all makes sense to me. After watching "24" for five years you have turned into a vicious rabbit killer. It looks to be another great season for Jack but maybe not for jackrabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five years of watching 24 has not turned me into a rabbit killer. As an omnivore, I was born so.

    You'll note, please, that I killed two rabbits. One with a perfectly clean shot; the other with my boot heel. I never once tore a rabbit's jugular out with my teeth. That's what Jack Bauer would have done, and that's why he's cool as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pun, by the way: Jack-Jackrabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Battlestar Galactica is the best show on television. But Jack Bauer is the man. He has a hot daughter too. I really hope she reappears this season.

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights