Monday, January 29, 2007

Graham Bauer Is a Dead Man

Listen. In a few weeks, when Jack Bauer kills his brother, Graham, you will here me writhe--no, quiver--in joy. Given my current state of obesity, it should register at about a 4.0 on the Richter scale.

All of you old fogies who wanted someone to shoot JR, only to wonder, "Who shot JR?" here's a show that's really worth watching, and a character worth shooting (after he's been beaten, choked, disemboweled, castrated, forced to watch all seasons of Mr. Belvedere, and stabbed just beneath the patella in an upward stroke).

The writers. actors, and director of 24 have made me actually want to see another human being suffer unbearable pain. This has not happened since... never mind, it happened yesterday.

What can I say? I'm high strung.

Still, anyone who watches 24 but says that Battlestar Galactica is a better show is--how do I put this nicely?--retarded, crazy, or just flat out "happy" (search classical synonyms for the best word to put in those quotes).

Aristos, out!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 PM

    Tough to say when you haven't watched Battlestar Galactica. Way better. Although not as many punches to the face. And the most ironic thing is while BSG is set in a future where humanity can travel through the vast reaches of space, find and colonize over a dozen worlds, be chased by robots including some that look human, it is still more believable than 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched The View, but I nonetheless aver that 24 is better.

    Now look what I've done, Murdock. I've ripped on another of your favs.

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights