Thursday, September 21, 2006

California is Dumb

The State of California has filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against automakers (including the Big 3), charging that auto emissions have poluted California's air and contributed to a climate change that has adversely affected Californians.

Holy crap! What will the Governator do with his Humvees?

My goodness, sometimes I just freaking hate people. My wife says that I'm a bit arrogant at times. (OK, she says that I'm usually very arrogant all of the time). Who can blame me? Doesn't it seem that people are just getting dumber and dumber?

Weird Al Yankovic's new album, Straight Outta Lynwood, has a song on it called "I'll Sue Ya!" (lyrics include: "I sued Dell because I took a bath with my laptop, now it doesn't work / I sued Fruit of the Loom, 'cause when I wear those tighty-whitey's on my head, I look like a jerk" It just stopped being a funny song. It's true.

I cannot even begin to put more thoughts into words. They are too jumbled by a combination of disbelief and rage. Also, CSI is on in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill of Rights