Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Daily Show Clip: Obama Sends 30,000 More Soldiers to Afghanistan

I found this clip at Free Advice, but since I don't think that any of my regular readers (other than BAR) ever read Bob's blog, I figured I'd re-post it here.

Jon Stewart on Obama's decision to send 30,000 more soldiers to Afghanistan. Didn't he just win the Nobel PEACE prize? Who says that you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Watch the whole thing.

Seriously.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
30,000
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

1 comment:

  1. Peace through superior firepower! Did you notice that he was talking to a group of cadets, almost certainly West Point? I am so confused right now. Obama was the candidate who was really critical of Bush, right? Too bad there's no vote of no confidence, not by Congress but the population at large. How many troops would still be in Afghanistan if Dr. Paul had been elected?

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights