Monday, October 15, 2007

Am I a Hater?

I was on a tirade about people whom I hate (e.g. Hugo Chavez, Al Gore, George W. Bush, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Abraham Lincoln, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Rudi Giuliani, Vladimir Putin, Osama bin Laden, Scott Baio, etc.), and a friend quipped that I seem to hate everyone.

My response was simple. I hate everyone who presumes that I am an idiot. I hate everyone who thinks that he or she can make my life better by telling me what to do with it. I hate everyone who's hands are in my pockets. I hate everyone who thinks and acts as if the world exists to serve her (e.g. Hillary) or him. And I hate Scott Baio for the same reason that I hate Ben Affleck (I take it that I don't have to explain this).

I do not hate everyone. I do not hate anyone who leaves me alone to live as I choose and to enjoy the fruits of my own labor. I do not hate anyone who strives for justice truly. In short, I do not hate Ron Paul. Vote for him. I've never had faith in the electoral process, but if Ron Paul makes it, then I will convert! Do it for me, but do it moreso for America and humanity in general.

But I hate Scott Baio, and there's nothing that can shake me of that. Al Gore and the rest can admit publicly that they are liars and demagogues, and I'll let them slip away into obscurity. But not Scott Baio. Damn him. Damn him forever. I cannot forgive Charles in Charge. Besides, we all know that Buddy was the heart and soul of that show.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    How could you notice Willie Aames when Nicole Eggert was on the set? And Who-fleck? I want Benifer in charge of me!! Here's a question: Do you hate Hasselhoff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Who WOULD want Charles in charge anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Bill of Rights