Friday, March 24, 2006

An Introduction

Since this is my first posting, I ought begin with something of a "send off." To me, this site promises to be therapy, a way for me to vent my frustrations. There's little I hate more than stupidity, hypocricy, and tyranny. With that said, there's probably nothing worse than a stupid, hypocritical tyrant. And with that said, readers can expect most of my postings to be directed towards politicians.

There's also something about the dimwitted fellows who talk about things that are way out of their leagues because they heard something about it on FOXNEWS or read an article in Newsweek. Such men and women will also feel my wrath.

Oh, and there's a special little place inside me for celebrities (e.g. Tom Cruise, Barbara Streisand) who think that because we like their movies or listen to their songs that they are qualified to lecture us on anything other than making movies and singing songs. That special place inside me? The colon.


So, in the words of the great Jeff Pierfelice: "Let's get it on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill of Rights